20 questions for today
Listening to: Jacob Kirkegaard - 4 Rooms
- Why am I seemingly drawn to so many different things?
- Is it ok to have so many interests?
- How do these interests feed each other?
- How do you identify distraction?
- Can distraction be a strength?
- Where should I focus?
- How can you let go of envy when you see others succeeding at things perhaps just outside your practice?
- What is my practice?
- What defines my work?
- Does your work need a definition?
- How to define practice?
- How to define performance?
- What is the difference between practice and performance?
- How to create a composition/performance that integrates/requires a practice?
- Why create?
- What to create?
- What is your lineage?
- Has everything been done?
- Can you do everything?